HydraFacials are all the rage right now. The question is why?
Here are the top 5 reasons to get a HydraFacial:
- Deep Cleanse. A combination of water and vortex suction removes residual dirt and oil from your pores. HydraFacial uses a patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system. It can easily dislodge impurities while it introduces hydrating skin solutions. It leaves your skin clean, hydrated and ready to face the world.
- Peel power exfoliation without downtime. If you are looking for something that will exfoliate your skin, but you don’t have the time to wait for it to peel, the HydraFacial may be the procedure for you. You receive the power of a peel in regards to exfoliation with absolutely no downtime. You can leave our office looking fresh, hydrated and radiant!
- Pain free pore extractions. Pores get clogged. We can help you with that. Using a painless suction, that debris from your pores are efficiently and effectively drawn out of your skin.
- Advanced ingredient infusion. During your HydraFacial, your skin will be infused with serums that will hydrate your face with potent antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid. Antioxidants have been proven to reverse changes associated with photo-aging, which occurs from ultraviolet radiation and environmental exposure.
- LED Light Therapy. LED Light has been shown to help stimulate the body’s production of collagen. This gives the skin a fuller, more tight look. This process helps to remove fine lines or wrinkles, improves the appearance of age spots, and minimizes the appearance of scars. There are two types of LEDs- Red and Blue. They have different purposes and results. The Red LEDs are used to reduce wrinkles, rosacea and sun damage. The Blue LEDs are usually used to treat blemishes and other issues due to clogged pores.
Now you know the top 5 reasons people get HydraFacials. The only question now is, why wait?! Wellspring Plastic Surgery offers a variety of HydraFacials, ensuring you can choose the perfect combination for your skin care needs. Don’t forget to ask about the Perk Lip and Perk Eye treatments!
Call us at 512-600-2888 to set up your appointment!
Your friends at Wellspring Plastic Surgery