Complete Guide to Facial Rejuvenation with Wellspring Plastic Surgery
Want to know where to get the best facelift in Austin? Look no further than Wellspring Plastic Surgery. From the second you call our Austin office you’ll receive world class care! We provide unparalleled plastic surgery and aesthetics services. The treatment team is led by two Board Certified Plastic Surgeons – Dr. Claude-Jean Langevin and Dr. Jeffrey Cone.
Facial rejuvenation is also called a facelift. There are different versions of this: an upper face lift, mid face lift and even a neck lift.
What is facial rejuvenation surgery?
Facial rejuvenation is also called a facelift. There are different versions of this: an upper face lift, mid face lift and even a neck lift. The facelift is the gold standard of facial rejuvenation surgeries – all other procedures are measured against this one.
This procedure lifts and trims deep muscles within the face then skin is draped, sutured or stapled into place. On average patients who had a face lift procedure were judged to be 9 – 10 years younger!
Who is a candidate for facial rejuvenation surgery?
Patients who benefit the most from facial rejuvenation are those that have wrinkles, loose skin, lower face jowling and/or skin that is lax on the neck. Maybe you’ve been using filler or Botox for a while but the results of those injectables are not enough. We see men & women get facial rejuvenation with great results. Also, the younger a patient is who receives a facelift the longer the results will last.
What should you know about Facial Rejuvenation?
Here are some pearls getting a face lift:
- Recovery timeline is 7 weeks or so. Two weeks post surgery you can likely resume social activities, although you might want to limit it to those closest to you at first. We recommend a face lift at least 3 months prior to any large event.
- Cone & Langevin are meticulous & highly skilled surgeons, but no physician can stop gravity. Know that there are times when a second facelift is indicated, to address newly sagging skin or muscles.
- Facelifts are fixing and addressing sagging muscles deep within the face. The texture of the skin isn’t changed during this procedure. We often see patients getting chemical peels either during surgery or at a different time to address skin texture. (MiraBelle Medspa has chemical peels developed by our surgeons and not available anywhere else!)
Why Wellspring is the best place to get a face lift in Austin:
When you become a patient at Wellspring Plastic Surgery you should know you have a home for all of your cosmetic and plastic surgery needs. We work with you to create positive and lasting change. Surgical results are natural, no one leaves Wellspring with a fake or augmented look!
We have in-house experts! Dr. Cone is not only a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, he also trained and completed a fellowship in Craniofacial Surgery. Dr. Langevin is double board certified in plastic AND reconstructive surgery. You only get one face, we think you should find the very best surgeon to operate!
When you want a luxurious experience you want Wellspring. For instance, every surgery patient receives a gift. Know that we want you to have the best experience – so expect lush Wellspring swag, Vitamedica Vitamin Routine made for surgical recovery, silicone scar treatment made specifically for your procedure as well as a MiraBelle Medspa gift, your choice of neurotoxin injections or a customized facial! Talk about being set up for success!
The Wellspring Process:
Wondering, what’s next? Here’s how it works at Wellspring Plastic Surgery:
- Call for a consultation. When you visit us for a consultation you ALWAYS meet with one of our Board Certified Plastic Surgeons. You can review goals of your cosmetic procedure and learn about what to expect.
- Your individual treatment plan is laid out step by step. You’ll work with our surgeons & the treatment team to plan what procedures, when, where and all of the logistics. You’ll have a chance to answer any and all questions you may have.
- Pre-operative stage: Wellspring will outline all the steps you need to take prior to surgery. This stage focuses on getting you ready for the procedure and for healing.
- Post-operative stage: Your surgeon will provide you with clear instructions and plans for healing and recovery.
We would love to work with you & we’re confident that your experience with Wellspring will be unparalleled in luxury and care.
With each patient we strive to empower positive change & we know you can be our next “after” picture. Fill out our contact form today to get the process started!